Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Exploring in Brookline

Today (August 14, 2007) the girls and I went exploring in Brookline. First we went to Lauren's school that she will be attending this fall. We met the guidance counselor who gave us a tour... it is so nice! Brookline is known for its excellent school system. We specifically moved into the Brookline borders so that Lauren would be able to go to a great school. We then drove over near the Brookline reservoir to watch the geese. I then decided to drive home a new way and found a beautiful park that we explored for awhile.



2 comments:

Amber said...

The school looks really cool. All Lauren needs is a little plad skirt, some white stockings and black Mary Janes. She will have so much fun there.

JackBond said...

Finally Kristen helped me get into this and I had such a good time going back to many of our favorite places that we have toured. You can understand how fun it was to teach American history to 5th graders. Your girls are beautiful. Thanks for the tour.
Mom.