Because I'm still sorting through photos, I'm posting about things we did this summer. I hope you don't mind. Since I like to see photos on my friends' and familys' blogs, and because this is basically a journal for me, I'm going to post this entry (and maybe other entries will follow to get me up to the present).
While visiting with my parents in Rexburg, ID, we drove up Jackson Hole, WY. It has always been a fun "day trip" for our family. A typical day for us in Jackson is to take in the beautiful views of the Grand Teton Mountains. We like to eat lunch at Bubba's BBQ and walk around the town square. We also like to visit photography galleries and tourist shops. This trip Brandon took some great pictures of the landscape, but I'll only post a few because I'm sure he would like to share his photos on his own blog.












1 comment:
This summer I went with Sue. We ate lunch at the Cadillac (pictured in one of your photos) I had the chicken panini...sp? It was so good.It tasted just like the chicken pesto pizza at Schlatszi's...sp?
Post a Comment