Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Been Cheating

Dear Blogger,

I'm so sorry.  I've been spending time with Facebook.  I hope you will forgive me.  It has been fun reconnecting with old friends, and I just haven't had anything to post about for so long.  Our life in Utah is nice and we are getting settled, but there hasn't been anything too fun to post about.  We haven't been taking any pictures (because B has been working so hard).... and that is the best part about blogging!   So, I hope you will understand.  BUT keep in mind that Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are coming, and I would never desert you.   Oops, I better go check to see who has signed onto Facebook this morning.

2 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

That's funny! I just put myself on Facebook... and it IS pretty fun. (Although it kind of makes me feel old and like I don't really know what I'm doing. Other people's Facebook pages are a lot more involved than mine.)

Now I'm going to go find you and force you to be my friend. Well, maybe not "force" so much as "guilt" you into being my friend.

Okay?

Jordan said...

Hi Kara, So glad to hear you're settled here in Utah now. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful weather. Grandma says you're house hunting. Good luck, I hope you find something you love. Would love to have you over sometime if your girls could put up with some rambunctious little boys.