Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween


We are probably the last to post our Halloween pictures, but we have a few curious grandparents. We really had a fun week of Halloween activities.  On the Saturday before Halloween we took the girls to "Boo at the Zoo."  As our nephew Jaren said, "It was a madhouse!"  The girls had fun dressing in their costumes and seeing the REAL animals.  





The following week included class parties, carving our pumpkins, and of course trick-or treating!



(Lauren and Brandon designed the pumpkin that is a dracula cat with glasses.  Elle and I made a happy pumpkin design.)

Before trick-or-treating we visited my Grandma Leak and Aunt Margaret who live near by. Grandma Leak always has a treat for the girls, so they love visiting.  We love her so much.  (I don't know that person with the pink wig...... what was she thinking!) 

8 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Very beautiful girls! I like the pink wig Kara. I was surprised to see you in it - but it suits you well. :) Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Kristen said...

Very Very cute. I love the picture of Lauren carving her pumpkin. She looked very serious.
Grandma looks great!

Amber said...

Your girls look adorable. So does the one with the pink wig!

Mindy said...

Kara You are so dang cute! Thanks for sharing your pics! I am glad you live closer now. It makes me happy!

Alane Ferney said...

Seriously! You really look good with pink hair!!! So fun!

greta said...

It looks like you guys had great weather to go with those great costumes!
Saturday night is the Boston’s lighting of the tree down at faunal hall and i refuse to go with out you!! so get back quick so i can have some fun this season- love ya and miss ya (alli wants to see elle so bad, please tell her hello from alli)

The Jones' said...

Kara it is so good to hear from you. How is life in the fast lane/. Anyhow we miss you but wanted to send you a christmas card, what is your address amy

Mindy said...

Kara, you need to POST! I miss seeing stuff from you! You at least have to update myfamily if not your blog! -Mindy