Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam





Today was a big day in Elle's three-year-old life.  She was finally promoted to Primary!  She is now a Sunbeam!  AND she is out of Nursery!  She was super excited.  

We were all able to welcome her to Primary since Brandon & I are Valiant 9 teachers and Lauren is in the CTR 7 class.  We just know she is going to thrive... no more baby toys! 

3 comments:

Kristen said...

yeah Elle! I hope you like Primary!!

Kylie graduated to Senior Primary. That's weird. And Morgan is now CTR 5. She was a little hesitant yesterday. But when she found out her new teacher was her old nursery leader she was fine.
I have always loved the first day back to church after the new year.

Paul Ferney said...

Cute pictures.

greta said...

Really... Really! You are all in primary now?! I'm sure you have a proper primary now that you are in a real ward. We are up to 22 kids and that’s a festivus miracle!