And I'll try to blog more often, I promise.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Good news
Good news! We closed on our new house yesterday, and I got the keys TODAY. Now I need to decide about whether or not to replace the carpet. And how much of the home do I need to reclean.... to really make sure they did a CLEAN job? I know. I will have to reclean. This is my first wiff of how big this house is compared to where we have been recently. BUT I'm NOT complaining. Oh, there is so much to do. Furniture to buy.... I wish I had an interior designer degree. Pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I wish I could come down and help you. When are you moving? I am so excited for you.
Take pictures and email them to me. Please!
Finally!!! I am excited for you, even if it is a lot of work! Just remember you don't have to do it all at once! Chad's girlfriend, Tehra is an interior design major...snag her sometime to help you! She is good. Later. J
I have been thinking about you and this little adventure of yours... I would LOVE to see pis so keep'em coming. we are out in 3wks and i'm so sad. we are going to be in ut in july, could I see you?? the kids would LOVE it. Alli still says "mom, remeber when I fell on vacation at elles and hurt my knee?" not sure what's with the "vaca" part but she is talking about you guys. ok so post some picks.... miss you guys
I'm so happy that you closed your house about TWO months ago! I am sure that you have more to blog about! Get with the program Kara! We are nosy and want to see what's going on in your life! (Don't listen to me, I don't even blog!) Love ya. J
Post a Comment