Monday, October 29, 2007

2007 World Series Champions


Brandon and I have been converted. We have never watched more baseball on TV before. Maybe it helped to have the Boston Red Sox win the World Series last night! We were lucky enough to attend a few games this season, thanks to being at the right place at the right time while tickets were available through the hospital. Brandon took some great photos.



Before we moved, a few people asked us if we liked sports, because Boston is a "sports city." They were right! Not only do they love the Red Sox, but the New England Patriots are playing great right now, the Celtics are just getting started, and I know there is a hockey team too....

5 comments:

Amber said...

I bet is way fun to be in a sports fanatic city! I really like watching baseball in person I get way more into it.

julie said...

I think you whould add Brandon to "The adventure of Lauren and Elle"! Makes me miss the mariners.

Kara said...

Maybe I should rethink the blog's title... Brandon and I are probably having more fun than Lauren and Elle!

jordan said...

"If they don't lose they aren't lovable"

-Jon Stewart

:)

Paul Ferney said...

So what did you guys do for Halloween?