Thursday, October 25, 2007

Boston Pumpkin Festival

Saturday, Oct 20, 2007 - Boston has an annual Pumpkin Lighting Festival that we were able to see. There were rows and rows, thousands and thousands of carved pumpkins. Many were very basic... just happy to be carved. But many were elaborate and worth taking a picture of to remember. Our pictures don't show how many pumpkins were carved, but gives maybe a small glimpse.




6 comments:

jordan said...

Hooray! You started a blog! I'm so glad. We're planning an east coast trip this spring. :)

Kara said...

Yeah! Jordan, you are my first commenter. I should send you a prize. Just remember, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Paul Ferney said...

So are you guys going to carve your own pumpkins?

Amber said...

Kara: It is so fun to see you guys in Boston. Wow what an amazing place. The landscape and buildings are beautiful. I also can't believe how big the girls are getting.

Katrina Adams said...

How fun! Mom and I read your blogs today. We thought your pictures were great and it will be fun to learn about history too! Hope your birthday was happy yesterday!

julie said...

I wish I lived somewhere where there were fun places to visit! Dallas is pretty much cowboy! Loved the website. Am excited to be able to check it often!