Elle and I went grocery shopping this morning. She has decided that she will NOT sit in the cart, but will walk. This usually includes touching everything possible, and trying to buy and literally throw into the cart anything interesting. I am usually scurrying back and forth to put things back and telling her, NO! Today, the inevitable happened. A HUGE jar of sweet pickles were too heavy for her to carry. The jar landed broken in pieces on the floor. It must have scarred Elle, because she sat in the cart for the rest of our shopping outing. I still smell pickles. I'm not sure if I'll go back to that store for awhile.Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Clean Up On Aisle 6
Elle and I went grocery shopping this morning. She has decided that she will NOT sit in the cart, but will walk. This usually includes touching everything possible, and trying to buy and literally throw into the cart anything interesting. I am usually scurrying back and forth to put things back and telling her, NO! Today, the inevitable happened. A HUGE jar of sweet pickles were too heavy for her to carry. The jar landed broken in pieces on the floor. It must have scarred Elle, because she sat in the cart for the rest of our shopping outing. I still smell pickles. I'm not sure if I'll go back to that store for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh man, elle is so freaking cute. we miss you guys.
That is awesome! Pickles!!
Post a Comment