Tuesday, November 20, 2007
It's Snowing!
Today it is snowing. If you look closely at the pictures, you can see the snowflakes. This is our FIRST Massachusetts snowfall. I'm holding my breath, because I hope this winter will be mild. Even though I grew up in Idaho and endured many, many COLD winters; living in California was so nice. Our winters in Elk Grove were wet from rain, but never snow. I'm sure you can tell, I'm not excited for the coming winter months. However, LAUREN is in heaven. She can't wait to go sledding. Okay, I can't wait to take the girls sledding, but I will also love to come home to a warm mug of hot chocolate.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OK Kara, this is a sign that you guys need to move to the Bay Area.
Yeah, Snow is really great for about two days. Then it is just really cold.
What fun adventures! Memories you will have forever! I think snow is so pretty coming down!
Post a Comment