

Today was Elle's last day of gym class for the fall session. We have been going to The Little Gym one day a week for the last four months. Elle absolutely loves going each week. Her instructor was great and let the kids explore as much as possible. It was also a parent participation class, and so I was able to be with Elle in her class.
A few of Elle's favorite things about the class were: the parachute, jumping on the blowup toy, playing with the balls (specifically kicking the balls), popping bubbles, and getting stamps on her hands, feet, and stomach at the end of each class. She also liked jumping and hanging from the bars, doing somersaults, and walking on the balance beam. It was the highlight of her week, and I was happy to be able to have fun with her.




1 comment:
Elle is getting so big!
For my page background you can click on the link on the top of my blog and follow their directions. it was so easy, I had been meaning to do it for a while but when I actually did it the process only took 5 min.
Post a Comment