The girls and I spent the afternoon playing in the snow and making a snowman. Our good friends gave us a fun snowman kit for Christmas, which we put to use.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Nor'easter Weather
The girls and I spent the afternoon playing in the snow and making a snowman. Our good friends gave us a fun snowman kit for Christmas, which we put to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My sisters and I were just reminiscing about "snow days" and sitting by the radio waiting to hear the name of our town, lamenting the fact that the letter "w" has to be at the END of the alphabet... Darn it! And we were also remembering how we all had complete snow gear EVERY year. The overall snow pants, gigantic parkas... closets of things I don't have to invest in for my own kids. For a day of sledding, we just had to exit our back door. There was a (pretty steep!) decline at the edge of our property... And I'm sorry. I always ramble on your blog. You should ban me! Your blog just always sends me back in time. I'll stop now.
Melissa,
I really like reading your comments! I promise not to ban you. It IS funny about what you said about snow gear. We had to buy hats, scarves, mittens, snowpants, coats, and boots... which we never had to do in CA. And it takes forever to put on every morning before school.
hey sooo happy to see the snow man out and about! he looks great
Post a Comment