After months of contract negotiations, excitement, tears, stress, and relief, Brandon finally signed his contract for an orthopedic surgeon position in American Fork, Utah! He will be working at the North Valley Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery group, which is part of the Central Utah Clinic, a multi-specialty clinic with over 90 physicians in 19 specialties. Brandon will be the only total joint fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in the clinic, so we are hopeful that his total hip and knee replacement practice will grow quickly. We plan to move to Utah in August. We are very excited for this next phase of our lives!
(This photo is of Brandon during a knee operation. Isn't this amazing?)

4 comments:
Kara I am so happy that things have finally started to look a bit clearer. I am glad that Utah Valley is where you will settle. I am jealous. Just make sure you have an extra bed or couch for us to crash on when we want to visit.
K
Oh my goodness how exciting! I can't believe how much you sacrifice as a wife of a doctor!
we will be there soon! (don't hold your breath, not that soon)
Congratulations!! It's fabulous to reach this point of all the years of school and training!!
Danielle (Dillon)
Post a Comment