
Today is a great day. Brandon started his new job today with his entire schedule booked with new patients. Lauren has school and Elle had preschool this morning. I was able to drive around our new car.... a 2009 Honda Pilot... while running errands. I think it's way too nice for us! However, I'll just say I have been driving around my 1994 Honda Accord for 10 years, and it has 195,000 miles on it. It was time for a change. I was also able to visit my grandma for a few minutes and talk to my parents on the phone.
The laundry is done and the kitchen is basically clean, so I'm going to go read Twilight (yes, I am joining the rest of you) for a half an hour or so before picking up Lauren. Oh yeah, Elle is napping right now. It is so quiet.

7 comments:
Hooray!
You guys deserve a nice car. :) How fun!
Okay, so how is Lauren's school? How's Elle's school? How's the car? and how are you liking SLC. You need to post more!
K
Post some pics. of that new Pilot! I bet you just LOVE it! Congrats on the car, the job, the move, everything! You guys are awesome!
Thanks to Brandon for posting the picture. I need to get back into blogging.
Congrats on the new car. YAY YAY YAY I am so jealous. Also, enjoy Twilight, though I am sure you will.
SURE, now that you leave you get a car we could ALL fir in....I MISS you and life here in boston misses you. ENJOY the thing
love ya
Post a Comment