
Summer is beautiful where I grew up. It is always so relaxing to visit my parents. My parents live in the same home were I was raised and do such a great job of maintaining and improving our home and yard. Here are some pictures B took while we were there this summer:
Dad and I

This rabbit has been spotted going into the garden many times this summer.
I keep thinking "Don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden." I wonder if his name is Peter. It looks like he has already lost his blue coat and shoes.
The new Rexburg Temple

Can anyone, not from Rexburg, tell me what this is? I'm very interested to see if you would know this.
9 comments:
Kara,
it was so fun to hear from you. Your blog is perfect, like everything else you do. You are amazing and we miss you guys. My friends always tell me how they also immediately go home after school. I just wish we had a neighborhood with friends that the kids could come home to and play neighborhood games. Miss you
I know what it is---but I am from Idaho---can I still answer?
Those are great pics. I like the one of you and Dad. We are lucky to have such a great place to visit. I love living here.
I like the new look to your blog.
Okay Sheri, you can go ahead and answer.
I know too, but I'm from Utah. B really takes terrific pictures.
I am so homesick!!! J
you look way to RELAXED!! get back here and have some stress.... or better yet, just relax you deserve it.
i too like your new blog page.
Uh, duh. I'm not from Rexburg, but I had many days in the field with the "handheld" ones, not the wheel lines!!! Very cool pic!
You know, I'm not even sure what the actual name for this is..... how embarrassing. But this is one of many wheels on the pipes used to water the fields of potatoes, grain, etc.
My brothers worked many, many summers moving the "handheld" ones like Alane mentioned in her comment. Luckily I didn't have to move pipe!
Post a Comment