One of the many fun things happening around the Wasatch Valley during the month of October was the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. 

The festival was geared toward kids.... so there were a lot of jump houses. I'm not sure what to think about that (I do, but I won't say). The girls had so much fun. Elle loved the jump houses but was scared to death of the slides.











3 comments:
did you cut their hair? They look shorter than I remember...and cute too.
That's how Morgan looked at the top of a slide this summer. Kylie just pushed her down...very tramatic!
Kris,
I think I had the girls hair trimmed, but nothing significant.
I was noticing Elle's hair in these shots too. It looks so full and thick and beautiful! Makes her seem very grown up.
Glad to see such happy times in Utah. Are you feeling happy to be done with all the schooling, residency, fellowship, etc.?
Post a Comment