Friday, July 10, 2009

Fourth of July


The fourth of July included driving up to Logan the night before.  We were able to go to the town's Fireworks show at the USU stadium.  While the events leading up to the fireworks were somewhat disappointing, the fireworks were amazing and lasted forever!  






The next morning we drove up to the North Odgen parade to see our cousins.  Fun times with family.


3 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

When I get my hairdresser to put my hair back the way I want it, I'm going to use that top photo of Elle... where it's just the most perfect, adorable bob. That's the hair I want. (And, gosh, your girls are just so beautiful.)

greta said...

yes, i agree your girls are so BEAUTIFUL!! looks like you had a great 4th and I'm happy to see that Brandon was with you!!

Kara said...

You guys are too nice. Just remember I don't post pictures of the girls in hopes of getting "beautiful" responses.... but hey, I can't help but feel a little happier having read your comments.