Friday, November 2, 2007
Halloween 2007
Our family jack-o-lantern was designed by Brandon and Lauren. Lauren wanted a happy one, and Brandon did a stellar job of carving the pumpkin.
The girls dressed up as a witch (cute not scary) and Minnie Mouse. Elle would tell everyone she was "Mickie Mouse." We had a really fun time trick-or-treating to the homes near our apartment. Most of the homes decorated their porches with jack-o-lanterns and spooky things. One house even handed out BIG candy bars which is always a bonus!


Our friends at our ward Halloween party (a few days earlier) dressed up with the Peter Pan theme. Mik (crocodile) Paper-mached his head, and note his face makeup in between the jaws (the ticking clock). So creative! Tiffany (Captain Hook) had dreadlocks which worked out well for Hook's hair (can you believe I have a good friend with dreads?). The kids also looked great as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan. These costumes were so great!
The Results of Trick or Treating (hopefully no cavities will follow):

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so so cute. Lauren is a very cute witch and Elle is a doll.
I love the girls surrounded by their candy!
Kara,
I happened upon your blog while visiting Amber Lewis'. It's great to see you guys! I am so amazed at the exciting places that you are able to visit. The girls are so cute in the Halloween costumes. Keep in touch. My blog is thecarterfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment