Saturday night after baths and before bedtime:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have reached our destination! After years of living in California and one year away in Boston, we have settled in the Salt Lake Valley to begin a new phase of our lives. We hope to have many happy times to go along with our wonderful memories.
2 comments:
I totally remember wearing pink rollers before bed on Saturday nights as a young girl, with my sister...
Seeing this picture brings back the very distinct feeling of those foamy pink curlers covering my head as a child on Saturday nights. How fun to stumble upon your blog through EG connections!
I'm jealous of all the historic sites you're getting to explore, and it sounds like there's a great group of friends there--how fun. The girls are so darling. I just did the Joy School nativity performance w/ Eliza's group and it brought back memories of our first year of Joy School with "the Laurens." What fun kids.
Email me if you'd like the invite to our family blog. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment