Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday



Our Easter Sunday was filled with candy, Easter eggs, food, and friends (and to be honest, a little stress on my part and some grouchiness on Elle's part due to the amount of candy she ate)!

The girls woke up Sunday morning to find that the Easter bunny had brought them an Easter basket with Webkinz pets, a game, and some eggs full of candy.

We all got ready for Church, and the girls looked so cute in their new Easter dresses.


After church, our ward had an Easter egg hunt at a nearby park. While Brandon and the girls were there, I was able to finish cooking. We ended the day by getting together with several families to share a delicious Easter dinner.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Kara, How cute. Your girls are beautiful. Kylie is so jealous about Lauren's webkinz.

Sheri said...

Hi Kara---You may not remember me but when I saw your comment on Melissa's blog I just had to see if it was you. I have been wondering about you and did not know that you had moved. I hope you do not mind that I looked at your blog. Your girls are absolutely adorable! Thanks for letting me take a peek.

Sheri Johnson

Kara said...

Sheri,

Of course I remember you! I'm glad you found our blog. I have been missing familiar faces and friends in Elk Grove. Please check back again!

Sheri said...

Kara,

I am glad you remembered me. Feel free also to check out my blog. I am jealous that you live in Boston. I take my 5th and 6th grade students there every year and I love it there. So much history!!