
We FINALLY purchased Elle a new bed. Brandon and I made a couple trips to Costco with a moving van to get the bed moved to our apartment. Afterward, I took apart the crib and maybe had a "no baby any more" moment for just a second. She has been sleeping really well lately.... no falling out of bed or waking up in the middle of the night. But not only is she doing great in her new bed, she is also doing great with getting potty trained. No more crib... and only pull-ups at night. She is a cheese and will hardly take a nice picture for us, so this is what you get! Once we move we will pick out a new bedspread to make the transition complete. Yea Elle!

2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe what a big girl she is! It seems like just yesterday when you were in the hospital in Sacramento and I was bringing Cold Stone ice-cream! You have beautiful girls!
She IS getting so big. It is kind of strange watching her grow up on-line.
Post a Comment