Today I'm organizing our camping gear and getting the necessary items in order. It's been at least 10 years since I've slept in a tent and sleeping bag. But because we will be there only one night, and because Lauren is so excited to go, I think I'll be able to manage (my family may argue my optimism). Lauren slept in a sleeping bag on her bed last night to practice "camping out."
The weather forecast is isolated thunder storms with temperatures in the mid 90's. Oh, I also found out today that there are a lot of bugs... so bring bug spray. Can't wait! Insert sarcastic tone.
Pictures to follow!

2 comments:
I can't wait to see how it goes. Did you ever like camping? Good luck. Do you have a tent?
Kris,
Yes, I have very fun memories of camping out with Dad and even girls camp. This camping trip will really be easy for us since the ward is providing meals all day Saturday and Sunday. We won't need to do any cooking.... and from what I understand there will be plenty of smores. So it should be fun. Cross your finders that it doesn't rain! Because that would not be fun.
Post a Comment