Monday, July 7, 2008

Last Day of School



Lauren's last day of school was June 20, about two weeks ago.  We had an amazing school year!

We will always have fond memories of Mrs Nichols, her kindergarten teacher.  I hope that her tattoos won't leave a lasting positive impression on Lauren.  :)  Honestly though, she was such a great teacher and helped Lauren love school.  It was a great way to start her academic career.

Lauren's class was very diverse.  I hoped she learned that people are all alike despite how we look (I am still working on this lesson).  Lauren was the only blond haired blue-eyed child in the class!  A few of her classmates were moving back to their native countries this summer... Hadrien to France, Jacapo to Italy, Ayaka to Japan, and Lauren to Utah.  

3 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Look at all those adorable kindergartners!

p.s. Lauren is cutest... but don't tell the other parents.

Kristen said...

Lauren looks so grown up. I love the last comment about moving back to their countries. hahaha

Alison Woods said...

You have BEAUTIFUL girls!