Monday, July 7, 2008

Strawberry Picking

A group of our ward friends met for playgroup a few weeks ago at this picturesque farm in North Andover, MA.  Smolak Farms allows people to come at the height of berry season to come and pick your own strawberries.  The area was just beautiful.  There was also a bakery, ice cream stand, and playground for kids.


Our playgroup included kids 4 years old and under (Elle is in the middle).  It was a cute group.  This picture reminds me of the beginning of "Little House of the Prairie" as the girls were running through the grass and Carrie falls down.  Memories!

Very fun day.  I wish we could take a day trip to pick raspberries. 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I would LOVE that. How fun!! Thanks for posting!!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

It's perfect. I'm going to miss my vicarious living of your New England adventures.