Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Budding Scientists

The girls and I, along with our friends the Griffiths, spent a fun day at the Boston's Museum of Science. This was our first trip to this museum, and sadly probably our last.

I was afraid that the museum would be too adult for the girls, but we all had a fun time. Lauren especially loved the exhibits. We spent time at the dinosaur exhibit, the weather wing, the theater of electricity, the soundstairs, and many more rooms filled with scientific wonders.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like fun. I wish we could have come to visit you while you were back east. I bet you saw and experienced so much. Can't wait to see you guys.
k

Kara said...

Just thinking about this blog over the last year, I realize it is mainly a journal of the sights around Boston. Maybe I should have included more insights, feelings, or daily routines....

I guess that will come after we move from this lovely place.

However, I am planning on doing a "things I won't miss about Boston." There are definitely things I won't miss.

Stephanie Pulham said...

You should take a picture of your Boston kitchen and then a picture of your new kitchen. That alone would probably persuade anyone not to come to Boston, despite all the great photos you have taken over the year.